Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my red '95 Ford Bronco XLT. Everything is in working order; it's completely drivable. More detailed info below....

Anyway, it has 240500 miles on it. However, the 5.8 liter engine still runs strong and clean; it easily passed emissions about 900 miles ago. The exterior has some dents and scratches, nothing major though. Actually, for its year, I think that the exterior looks pretty great (check out the pics). The interior is in pretty good shape; again, like the exterior, it shows some signs of wear, but overall, it's in decent condition. The transmission is automatic, and it has overdrive. The Bronco has power windows, locks, and mirrors. Also, the radio, heating, and air-conditioning are still working great. The tires still have lots of life in 'em. Of course, I have a clean title in hand.

If interested, send me a message, and we can work out a time for you to check it out/test drive it. If you'd like some more pics, I can send those along or post them here.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I'm looking for that roof rack if you want to part it out.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, not a single person interested? I'm lowering the price to $3,900. Of course, I'll consider other offers.

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts