Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...QCdHrGpAQDCvEPt19dBTOKJvj7ayCmFGofJHW_mZl20RA

This Jeep has been built and modified from the wheels up. The motor has been replaced with the 4.0L 6 cylinder with approximately 47,000 miles. ALL drive train components (transmission, transfer case, front and rear differentials) have been rebuilt with approximately 2,000 miles on them. Interior has been bedlinered, newer Jeep Wrangler seats (TJ style seats, more comfortable) custom diamondplate interior trim. Suspension has 8" of lift with new military wrap leaf springs (4" lift), 2" shackle lift, and 2" body lift. All steering components have been upgraded and replaced with heavy duty parts. Differentials have had gears and bearings replaced with 4.56 gears and automatic lockers. It has 36" Super Swamper Iroks (about 65% tread left) on chrome American Racing wheels. It has a current NJ state inspection that is good until 2/2012. Also included with it: hardtop, full doors, bikini top, half doors, cargo netting, tonneau cover, windjammer, trail cover, and much more than I can think of. Basically everything Jeep I have collected over the past 5 years. There is no back seat as I had no use for one. This Jeep looks and runs great and is a fun attention getting ride.

$7500 buy it now

All questions to -
[email protected].

1 - 2 of 2 Posts