Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have been comtimplating on what I should do here... First off it is a 1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2 tone paint I have access to some parts to help me out. Plans are a throatier exhaust (everyone says it is to quiet), take off the one running board since the other side has long since rusted away, replace tailgate, Go to a white topper, get rid of the super great auto locking hubs. Redo 1/4's rhino line the backseat area, out wheel wells for the 1/4 and patch some of the floor. Now on to the good stuff the pics I have taken so far.

Also going to 31's and aluminuim wheels as well.

·
Registered
380 Posts
dont know how bad your floors are but it took me about 2 months or so to complete and paint mine again. but its a hell of a project and learning experience. you doing all the work your self? measure every thing height from the bed floor to the top of your rails gaps between your tailgate from one side to the other , and most of all good luck check out mine if you get a sec still have more pics to put up but its summer now dont get on the computer much
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168054

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now plans are get the tranny rebuilt, Locker in the rear manual hubs, fix taill gate, Planning on something a little different but stock looking. Along the lines of the first gen Broncos. front seat, bed in the back, no seat in the back just a truck style floor, keeping the topper may go to white I like the two tone, 96 front bumper,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts