Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, the hood on my 1995 was replaced by the PO. Would anyone have a photo of the layout of stickers that were attached underneath the hood at the factory, and a close up of each sticker? I appreciate any help.
thanks,
Ty

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,500 Posts
Here are a set of engine bay stickers that are on Ebay if you are interested. I don't have any photos of the locations though...

·
Super Moderator
26,089 Posts
Yo klh,
Ask local dealer for your Broncos Vehicle Emission Control Information (VECI) Decal; contains Vacuum Diagram & timing, spark plug type,etc

Pic by marnefist from his 1995 Bronco 5.8

Need to know your Calibration number from your Drivers side B-pillar sticker.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Here are a set of engine bay stickers that are on Ebay if you are interested. I don't have any photos of the locations though...

Those are the ones that I got and they are awesome. Here is a pic of my 94 I took so I could do the same thing you are. Prolly not much difference between 94 and 95 but someone will know...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks folks,
I am apparently missing the VECI label (it goes on the rear driver's side underside of the hood, and the plug wire routing label. Where does that one go? Ty

·
Registered
543 Posts
Motivated me to put mine on. Still have touch up to do but getting close! I took a picture of stock placement and put them there. I’m sure it was pretty random from factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts