Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If no one has seen this yet (No, it is not that white one again), there is a 1996 Eddie Bauer on EBay:

Clicky

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
funny how each time one of these pops up on ebay, it says it's the only one of its kind existing...:cool:

still, i'm surprised that anyone would buy one, stick it in the garage, and never even use it. a muscle car, collector car, yeah sure, but a bko??

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
$20,000? That's pretty expensive. Of course, these trucks were built like TRUCKS, not highway cruisers...

Honestly if I had the money I'd buy something new, with a warranty and all that good stuff.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jackhart said:
still, i'm surprised that anyone would buy one, stick it in the garage, and never even use it. a muscle car, collector car, yeah sure, but a bko??
I have always wondered that too.

·
Registered
183 Posts
-Spazmatic- said:
$20,000? That's pretty expensive. Of course, these trucks were built like TRUCKS, not highway cruisers...

Honestly if I had the money I'd buy something new, with a warranty and all that good stuff.
Kelly Blue Book value is not even $10,000 with all of the options.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
KBB cant put a value on something like this. Id give the 20k, if I had it and a nice place to keep the bronco so I could use it for sunday drives and whatnot.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Nice truck but way too nice for me

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
id buy it and wheel the shit out of it so it can look like every other bronco i see.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
topfisherman said:
(No, it is not that white one again)
Aww, I was gettin' ready to be a smart ass. :toothless

Did ya'll see this question at the bottom of the auction - i had a 93 bronco before and i was wondering if on the 96 you could open those little triangle windows next to the rearview mirror?

Just caught me as kinda funny, no, they only put working vent windows on some of the Broncos.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,686 Posts
Dat_Bronco_Boi said:
i thought this was another repost of the white one
Me Too! I was getting ready to put the repost smiley up!

He's from Ohio, that thing HAD to have been garaged and never driven in the winter. I STILL wouldn't pay 20k for it. If i had that kind of money i would buy the 96 Dustin has for sale, and then two other Broncos.

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
jackhart said:
funny how each time one of these pops up on ebay, it says it's the only one of its kind existing...:cool:

whos to say that the price of broncos wont go up in 15 years, for nice ones, they will be hard to find

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Dave G's White 96 Bronko went for $34,000, and it was just an XLT with 2500 miles.

This is an EB with two-tone paint and leather, and the same miles. It should fetch at least the same, if there are enough buyers out there.

And for the record: If I had it to spend freely, I would.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts