Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Your mom gagged on my
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hate to do this, but my current situation forces sale. Anyway, I have this super clean, absolutely rust free 1996 Bronco that I was building to put a 7.3 diesel in. The frame was z-notched @ the transmission x-member and retrofitted with the front section from a 97 F-350 cab and chassis pickup. Work was done at a frame shop, lined up and professionally finish welded. The front end is a converted dually hub Dana Super 60. Rear end is a Sterling 10.25 with a Ruff Stuff rear disc brake conversion. All new Timken bearings/races in all 4 corners. The entire undercarriage was cleaned, prepped and sprayed with Por-15 and top coated in Eastwood flat black. The springs are Tough Country 6” easy ride. The interior is a 9/10. The driver seat was removed and not included in sale. The body is 100% rust and dent free and the paint is shiny other than a few flaws I tried to touch up with the nail polish touch up paint. I’d give it an 8/10. The doors don’t sag at all and close with the touch of a finger. I have a ton of parts for the original 5.0 configuration or the 7.3 conversion. Also extra body, interior and trim panels that I’d let go of as well. Full documentation, receipts and pics of parts/work done to date. Being sold as a roller. Can sell with or without the new 20” wheels. Title in hand. 4K/offer. Located in Ogden, UT. (801)680-0602 Call/text. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts