Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item name:
Price:
1996 Bronco XLT Parting it out had the 5.8. White exterior Grey interior. PM for what you need: I am going to keep adding prices to the parts. I got a friend that runs a salvage yard and he is giving me prices and I am taking what he says and dropping them down. All prices are not including shipping. If I don't have the part listed PM it to me. I am trying to not part the doors yet I will sell the door panels but the guts I would like to keep together for now.

INTERIOR
rear cargo panels $50.00
buckets and console SOLD
door panels $50.00
Bezel (cluster surround) $30.00 Pending
Lower dash below steering wheel $20.00
cluster panel $45.00
rear seat SOLD
Sun Visors $20.00

EXTERIOR
Doors Pair $125.00
Tailgate $75.00
fenders SOLD
grille SOLD
Headlights/signals/marker and surround (also new clear corners) SOLD
filler panel SOLD
cowl SOLD
hood SOLD
radiator support/includes header panel SOLD
top/with all plastics inside and mounting hardware $100.00

MECHANICAL
transfer case $300.00
transmission $350.00
front axle $250.00
rear axle $250.00

Location (Boone):
ZIP CODE (50036):
Will you Ship? (Yes):
Method of shipment (Fed Ex):
Payment method (Money Order):
:

·
Registered
634 Posts
How is the interior? Specifically seats. Are they cloth or leather, etc. Pics would be nice, too. I live in the Omaha area and could drive out to get 'em.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

What condition is the steering wheel in???

Is it the black leather wrapped wheel w/air bag center? I'm only in need of the actual steering wheel and not the air bag...

Please send me pics of it: [email protected]

also send me your asking price including shipping to NJ (IF the wheel is in great shape).

THX!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
just curious how much for that front bumper shipped to NJ (08088)?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
ooooooooooo! - do the door lock actuators work - and if so, how much for both shipped to NJ (08088)?

thx again!!!

·
In Front of Jopes
3,581 Posts
I need a ignition module, it contains that plastic rod which pushes against the ignition key.

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
How is the dash pad? The piece that goes over the radio and glove box. Pics and price shipped to 19446 please.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am trying to get pics of everything for you guys and will respond back to you all shortly.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,770 Posts
I'm sorta halfway interested in the front clip sans bumper (Dez Monez, IA?)

got rust, damage?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am interested in your hood, both fenders, drivers side rocker panel onto quarter up to wheel well (if no rust), and the trim peice that wraps around/underneath the lights and grill. Oh an if it has a tranny/oil cooler? How much shipped to 84088 business location

·
Registered
164 Posts
Drivers side door panel - PM sent

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey! Since the tailgate is already spoken for (unless it wasn't bought in which case I'll take it), I'm wondering if you have the two chrome strips that go over the rear wheel wells? I know they're very small pieces but mine are crap on my bronco and making annoying noises when driving. I'll shoot you a PM too, thanks!!! :beer

·
Registered
1995 Eddie Bauer 5.8 tow package, keyless entry/security system
1,089 Posts
Everything about the front bumper except the bumper. I need all hardware to mount it, the rub stripe, the spoiler under it. Thanks. zip 07423

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.