Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 1996 Bronco and can not decide what tires to buy. Can some one please help me. Everything on the Bronco is still stock. (Thats of course until I get some money in my hands.) Whats the biggest all terrain tire I can put on my stock Bronco without it looking strange.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Becuase I am feeling nice...

Get some 31x10.50 BFG All Terrains.

And try the search button next time.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
33x12.50 BFG all terrains

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Depends on what you are looking to do with it, and how soon. If you are going to be daily driving it for a long distance, 31x10.50's are a good size. Get some A/T's...BFGoodrich is a great brand. Or even 32X10.50's. You can stuff 33's in there with a bit of trimming.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
i'm on 31" toyo's and luv'em

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
i took my 33" bfg's a/t's off and got some 31" cooper s/t discoverer's for the winter, i like them very much. i paid $115.00 each. they grip real good, i am pleased with them.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
jay, go introduce yourself in the introductions forum.

then, even though these guys are being very helpful with your question, which is cool and all, you can look all this stuff up (and much more) yourself using the search button. check it out, you'll see.

and welcome to fsb :beer

·
Registered
127 Posts
Im running 32/11.50s BFG at,s threre a good fit .
Brian

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
i agree with the bfg at's they have done very well for me I had 31's when i was stock and they fit great. I have heard you can squeeze 33's but you may have to trim a bit to keep from rubbing and cutting your tires on the front bumper.

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
32" BFG All Terrains are good for DD and light trail use.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
without it looking strange.
I guess until you specify "looking strange," your question will never really be answered. A lot of people have a lot of opinions on what looks good or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts