Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Time for my old dd to go up for sale. With my new job, I'm driving a lot more and needed better mileage so here goes:

1996 Bronco XL $2500obo
302, E4OD both with 201,000 Miles
Custom Y-pipe, high flow cats and FM super 44 muffler all 3in diameter
Bridgestone A/T tires with approx. 1/2 tread
New fuel pump; less than 1 year old
New brakes front and rear
New Pass side ball joints; Driver side has no movement
Engine has Accel ignition upgrade with sixlitre tune up

On the inside, I changed out the bench for bucket that I salvaged from a wrecked EB. There are a couple small tears in the drivers seat and it is missing the armrest. The passenger seat is in better shape, but for the sake of matching, I have seat covers on both. Also inside, there is a new Pioneer CD/MP3 head unit.

It is a great truck, just not what I needed for daily commuting. Please look at the pics and messege me with any questions or more photos. The truck HAS to go so I'm starting the price at $2500 obo because I'm a realist.

Bumper stickers will be removed unless the buyer wants them;)

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
IDK, $2500 seems high with rust and 200k miles on it..............why not keep it as an Off Road toy instead of just giving it away at some point.....:doh0715:

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no need or time for an off-road toy right now, wish I did, but not now.

The price is very negotiable so I just set a start number and figure if someone wants it, we can work on that number.

thanks for the well wishes!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Any offers? I really have to get rid of it so I'll entertain offers if any are interested.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I'll buy the grill from you and trade you my chrome grill if you're interested.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll buy the grill from you and trade you my chrome grill if you're interested.
I actually still have my chrome one and I'd prefer to sell the vehicle as a whole instead of parting it out.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
If you have a chrome to put back on it wouldn't be parting it out. Youd be making extra $$. Do you want to sell just the grill and trim since you have another grill to replace it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you have a chrome to put back on it wouldn't be parting it out. Youd be making extra $$. Do you want to sell just the grill and trim since you have another grill to replace it?
How much are you willing to spend on the grill?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump. Price dropped to $1800.

·
Too many broncos!
1,240 Posts
I know this is not what you want to hear but if you end up parting it out (which you probably won't, it should sell) I will take LOTS of parts off you ;)

Starting with the tailgate.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know this is not what you want to hear but if you end up parting it out (which you probably won't, it should sell) I will take LOTS of parts off you ;)

Starting with the tailgate.

Good luck with the sale!
I'd love to be able to do that but there are a couple problems I have with that.
1) I live in an apartment so unless I just had a day where I could stack up a bunch of people and rip parts off, I can't just have some piece-mealed truck chassis taking up a parking spot.
2) I have nowhere to store parts that I take off.

If anyone has any suggestions or a few people get together and just want to have a day or something where we get together and tear 'er apart, I don't know that it's that realistic.

All I know is that I really got to get rid of the truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts