Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I've been pretty happy overall with the prices...would always like to save more but I've been able to find things at LMC I couldn't source anywhere else.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Doing a bit of cleaning on the inside...found about $1.00 in coins and my first sign of any rust. It's not a lot of rust so that's a good thing. Should be an easy fix.

Attachments

Reactions: BuffaloBronco96

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well ...it's been a while since I've had time to work on the Bronco ...or rather I've made excuses along the way. This past week I ordered some things to get me rolling again.

X4 Boxes of Siless Black 80 mil 36 sqft Sound Deadening mat for a total of 144 sqft...that should be a good start to reducing road noise in the cabin.
The 1992-1996 Ford Bronco Super Weather Strip Kit & the 1992 - 1996 Ford Bronco Top Weatherstrip Kit..the last one is on backorder.

Got the rest of the interior trim less the headliner out and removed the carpet...cleaned up a bit and identified a few problem areas that need to be addressed.

Rust/break on the right corner outer skin of the liftgate.
I was planning on removing this bumper but now realize how important it is to either remove it or lower it. As it sits right now I cannot lower the liftgate all the way down. It sits on the bumper and will damage the liftgate...probably part of what caused the right upper corner of the outer skin on the liftgate to break.

I was able to clean up a lot of the dirt/dust with the shop vac but it needs a serious cleaning to get the interior ready for the Siless Sound Deadening mat.

Reactions: mattmann

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Got the interior a lot cleaner today by scrubbing with a brush and simple green then wiping it down to get the caked-on dirt/grime up. Looks a lot better for sure. Also replaced the coolant/window washer reservoir and washer pump. Not a lot but progress none the less.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts