Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrecked in front end. Great running 302 with 120k. Was 5 spd but trans and tcase are sold. Will sell anything else and can ship some stuff from 34429.

Ttb-$20
8.8 3.55-$100
MAF engine bay harness-$50
ECM-$50
Sliding rear window- $20

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
please ad a few prices. per the rules you need some. thanks

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gray

·
Side step it
1,584 Posts
Rear HMSL with sockets and 4-5" of wiring clipped off. It should fit in the smallest USPS flat rate box. The one for $11.00 and up to 70 lbs. I had a couple guys willing to do $5.00 plus shipping but all theirs had burned sockets. Could you do that price and double check the condition of yours? Mine's a Calif truck and they were still burned like the back east ones.....Thanks! :thumbup -Kevin-

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats an hmsl?

·
Side step it
1,584 Posts
Yeah, sorry the 3rd brake lamp at the top of the removable top....

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn I didnt even see that. Yes it survived and is silver in color. How about 20 plus shipping? Shipping might be alot because of size. The outward mounting taps are bent a little, but can be massaged back.

·
Registered
431 Posts
How hard was it hit? I need a drivers side seatbelt.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How hard was it hit? I need a drivers side seatbelt.
I got rid of the seatbelts when I put newer seats in it, sorry.

The wiper arms are fine, could use a coat of paint. You can see them in the pictures above. $20 plus shipping sound right?

How about 50 for the clutch/ brake assembly?

·
Side step it
1,584 Posts
Its an F150, but they should be the same. I'll check it out
That's ok don't worry about. I used to sell them, they're the same. If you could do me a favor and make sure it's in good condition, I could use it if you want to sell it. Thanks! :thumbup -Kevin-

·
Registered
128 Posts
I see you put different seats in. Im looking for the lower cushion for my 96 driver seat. Will yours fit mine? What color are your seats? Pm me. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts