Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling a 1996 ford bronco eddie bauer 4x4...the following items listed are upgrades to the vehicle...i have a 6 inch suspension 3 inch body lift...4:56 gears front and rear...super chip,throttle body spacer,new sony cd player,38.5 tsl bogger,brand new tranny only 100 miles with shift kit installed.....new rebuilt transfer case...only been muddin a couple times not a big fan of it just like big trucks, reason selling cause i work offshore just sits in backyard storage garage...i also forgot to mention i recently put flowmaster exhaust dumped at rear axle...i have clear title, ready to be shipped i will get all fluids change prior to shipping date...im asking 7k i have over 11k invested...please contact me via email [email protected] i will send pics...sorry for the incon...i do not know how to post pics on here...thank you for your time...

:rockon
Matt

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bus ticket? You'll have some stories to tale when you get off that bus..

I went to St. Louis last year, to get my 2003 mach 1,, I think they let everyone out of the mental hospital that weekend.. And they got on a greyhound bus with me. Anyhow, good luck.. It would probably be a good idea to take some protection... I did..
Boggers all the way back to Florida. dam.. get some ear plugs..
later Thomas

·
Registered
63 Posts
1fast67 said:
Bus ticket? You'll have some stories to tale when you get off that bus..

I went to St. Louis last year, to get my 2003 mach 1,, I think they let everyone out of the mental hospital that weekend.. And they got on a greyhound bus with me. Anyhow, good luck.. It would probably be a good idea to take some protection... I did..
Boggers all the way back to Florida. dam.. get some ear plugs..
later Thomas
No doubt the bus trip will be interesting.

I'm used to loud cars with the Mustangs will the boggers be worse than that exhaust drone, we'll just bring some Cd's and crank the music.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just got home with the truck Wednesday, the boggers weren't THAT bad. It was a long drive, and the truck made it w/ no problems.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well, lets see some pictures.... Of coarse they should be posted in the pic section.. How many miles are on the bronco ( if ya don't mind me asking)..

·
Registered
63 Posts
About 167000 miles, I don't have time to take pics today, but were going mudding Sunday and I'll get some before/ after pics from that.

·
Something Spiffy
940 Posts
strictlystangs2 said:
Just got home with the truck Wednesday, the boggers weren't THAT bad. It was a long drive, and the truck made it w/ no problems.
lol you didnt ask if they where un bareable, just if they where loud. my dont bother me, and i still drive it to and from the trail as well as everywhere else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts