Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
One more item to note: all members wishing to post in the For Sale forums, must have a minimum of 20 posts. For the time being, posts will be removed manually, from members with less than the minimum 20 posts. There will be no exceptions. Also, padding your post count will result in your post count reset to zero. Trying it twice will get you banned

If you are a brand new member, for the purpose of selling a single, or a few parts, we would encourage you to use eBay. If you are a new member, with a Bronco, wishing to sell parts, we invite you to introduce yourself in the Introduction forum, tell us about yourself, your Bronco, and get the know the rest of the group

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy your stay

In the rules. Sorry man.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do realize the rules. I also realize that I've been a member on here almost as long as you have. I guess the main difference is that I actually work my a** off for a living and am no longer 18 y.o. like you hanging out on the computer all day responding worthlessly to other's posts. Thank you for your oh so wise input since you are such a veteran here.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
tilleybk said:
I do realize the rules. I also realize that I've been a member on here almost as long as you have. I guess the main difference is that I actually work my a** off for a living and am no longer 18 y.o. like you hanging out on the computer all day responding worthlessly to other's posts. Thank you for your oh so wise input since you are such a veteran here.
Hey hey now bro! I also work 3 jobs (2 part time and one side job), and go to school full time! Just because we try to help other out doesnt mean we waste our whole day here! If your going to come here to bash nd rumble this is the wrong place. So if you want that, take off! Oh and sense your such a vertrain and were aware of the rules, why did you even bother?!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts