Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
StemCellResearch
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer with low miles for year. 5.0L V8, E4OD, Auto locking hubs, Keyless entry, remote start, 163k miles. This is essentially one of the most expensive Broncos that could be purchased off the assembly line being the last year and highest trim. I hate to sell it, as the 96 will begin rapidly increasing in value, as only year with OBD2 and many other options. I have owned the truck 3 years and only put 12,000 miles on it. I have several other trucks, and unfortunately this one does not get the use it should. I converted the front seats to a 40/20/40 setup out of a similar year truck, eliminating the original center console; I personally prefer this much more, but I still have the original console to go with the truck. The rear bench seat has been swapped to an older seat with lap belts, giving you the option of using the shoulder belts, or removing the top and still having 3 lap belts in the rear. The hard top has never been off. LED headlights. New optima battery. Overhead console & tailgate carpet. Tons of new/replaced parts, radius arm bushings, brakes, battery, tranny fluid & filter, weatherstrip all around, back up camera, flip up motorized stereo, rancho shocks all around, steering stabilizer, upper intake gasket, EGR valve and pipe, heater core, heater hoses, blower motor, blower motor resister, and more. Stereo has been wired to allow playing of DVDs while in drive, although I have never used it lol.

The Good:
Last year bronco was produced, top trim, high optioned truck. OBD2 and MAF. Only 163k miles. Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Backup Camera. I drive it in Vegas heat, no overheating, AC works great; once truck is cooled down of course lol. Seats are upgraded for comfort and practical use. Properly functioning overhead console. Lots of new parts. Good driver that will go up in value substantially. This is a go anywhere vehicle, and has never let me down.

The bad:
It has the 5.0, not the 5.8 (people on both sides of the fence here, but its 'Merica, and we want the 5.8). Sometimes the transmission shifts a little hard, but plenty of miles to go. Steering box should be addressed, as it has typical bronco wandering steering (personally, Id do a Sag swap and superduty 4 bolt box upgrade). Rust in rear quarters and rear bed, (surprisingly clean doors and tailgate though). Passenger seat needs a few broken floor pan bolts extracted to be secured properly. Radio has a loose ground, so rearview camera picture is not the clearest.

Listed locally for $7,500. Would consider $5,500 to a FSB member

Rare Parts not included, but can be negotiated with the truck: Cargo cover, cargo net, turn signal mirrors, bronco camping chairs.

Attachments

·
StemCellResearch
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to add, it has the premium dual sunvisors and auto dimming rearview mirror, which are awesome.

Windshield needs to be replaced*

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts