Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a front axle for a 96 bronco fit a 95 with rad arms and all?? There are so many small differences I just want to make sure that the front axle w/ABS will fit the 95 with no mod's.

Also are there any other years that would be a direct swap. I have found that the 95-96 tent to have a few subtle differences.

I need to buy an entire front axle assem with rad arms and springs and I need to confirm wat will fit so I can expand my search for parts with additional model years.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
What happened to the front axle of the 95 that you need to replace the whole thing? Are you looking to swap out the axles only or the complete TTB?
If you have auto hubs on the 95, ford did a weird stubby outer shaft thing with 3 bolt hubs.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's just too rusty and pulling it apart will be a nightmare as everything is rusted so bad. not to mention the busted spring. Since I need to redo the whole ttb anyway I figured I wanted to start with something much cleaner. The axles will be real difficult to swap out the ujoints since they are so damn rusty!!

Busted spring

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
:wowcb:
Aaaah, now i understand. I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to.

Oh, and have fun with that! Get a good sawsall or a ton of PB Blast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts