Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 96 bronco i have to sell because my family is growing by 2 in the summer. it is an eddie bauer edition with a 5.8L engine. it has new upper and lower ball joints inner and outer tie rod ends and sleves with new radius arm bushings new bushings in the rear leaf springs and a fresh tune up (within the last 100 miles). asking $6000.00 or best offer. thanks for looking dave

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
high price for needin body work like that

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i is just a starting point and what i have into it. that is why it says or best offer. i know i wont get $6000.00 but it is what i have in the truck not what i know i will get out of it. dave

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
oh ok. have you had the damaged estimated to see how much it would cost to fix?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have not. those are the pics the gentleman i boutght it from sent me. he backed into a tree with it. i was going to fix it myself but have not got around to it and now my wife and i have twins on the way so i have to have something with 3rd row seating. dave

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
How many miles? Are the engine and transmission original? Is there anything besides the body damage that you're leaving out?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry for the delay on the reply. it has around 112,000 miles and i have not left anything out as far as i know. the engine and trans are all original as far as i know. i bought it from the original owner in april 06 with 96,000 on it.

dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts