Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in search of a vintage style, front bumper, chrome push guard. I do not want the guard that goes around the headlights, just the center push guard. I have been looking in local junkyards, searching national website junkyards, ebay motors, and even websites for a new push guard and come up short on compatibility. I see Broncos around that have these guards mounted and we like this look. Anyone have advice on where I can buy a new compatible chrome push guard or a used one for a 1996 full size Bronco? Thanks in Advance

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,698 Posts
Its the same center section used on the models with headlight guards. The headlight guards on that model of Westin are removable. They are, of course, discontinued.

I have one from my old 94 that burnt, so its a rusty copper color now. And one that i pulled off a rolled 94 in the JY. Its a bit bent up. I plan on straightening it and putting it on my F350.

The one that was on my ol 94. With headlight guards.

Reactions: 1996 MT Bronco

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,553 Posts
Jegs, caird, advanced auto, and summit all have something similar. Try Google, enter 1996 bronco brush guard, bull bar or push bar and see what comes up in the shopping tab.

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,553 Posts
Did u check 96 f series trucks too? Other years may also fit so check the measurements on the bolts before ruling something out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, I have been checking '92 to '96 F150s and Broncos for compatibility on new. At this point I call junk yards all over for the old

1 - 7 of 7 Posts