Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 1996 bronco xl, it was originally my fathers (in fact it's still titled in his name so technically it's a one owner bronco) I have had it for 6 months in an attempt to restore it and maybe have a fun trail rig but have come to realize I don't have the time nor the $$$$ to accomplish what I want. With that being said, it has the 302 (136,000), with an automatic transmission, original auto locking hubs, manual transfer case, manual windows, manual locks, cruise control, tan interior with vinyl seats,AC, no carpet (rubber floor)
The good, it has NEVER been off roaded, the most off road it has ever seen is a trec through the local park pulling a small boy scout park. My father is a Ford mechanic (has been for 25+years) it was meticulously mechanically maintained except for the last 3 years which it sat due to gas prices. I went over 6 months ago, replaced the rear hard brake lines, swapped out the battery and drove it 40+ miles to my house with only one issue that being a leaky master cylinder. The top has only been off once and that was when it got to my house. Everything worked when i drove it, lights, transmission shifted fine, temp never got hot, drove straight as an arrow.
The bad, it's rusty right above the rear wheel wells like most broncos. The lower part of the rear wheel wells are dented in due to my brother trying to back up a small trailer and jack-knifing it on both sides. the master cylinder will need replacing, the linkage for the transfer case is broken, I have it but it will need replacing.
I am located in Troy, Missouri, about an hour west of St Louis if anyone is interested in coming to see it. I know it will be hard to sell without the ability to upload pictures but if you have the ability to receive pictures via text messaging I can do that.
$2500 OBO
I can be reached at here or by phone, 314-277-3021. I work second shift (2-10:30) but get up early thanks to a 16 month old so any time from 8am to 11:30pm
Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i will stress the OBO part..........

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$1500............