Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't keep my heart in it to fix her anymore. Been a very loyal vehicle, best I've ever seen. 263,000 miles on the clock.

The Good: Brand new fuel pump assembly, fuel pressure regulator, headlight assemblies, runs GREAT. Fires up first turn of the key. All highway miles. Outer tie rods are less than 6,000 miles old. Tires at 60% life, front brakes at 40% life, rear brakes like new. Needs no suspension/brake/tire work. Interior is in good shape, just needs a detail.

The Bad: Has a check engine light, not sure what code, haven't checked. The parking brake doesn't work. It blew the lower intake manifold gasket. Didn't drive it much after i realized it (5miles). Motor is quiet and runs fine. The body is rotted, drivers side rocker is gone.

With $100 and a day of work, you can have yourself a great work beater.

you can PM me, or give me a call/text at 708-nine three five-twenty three forty one. I also have this listed on craigslist too, so if you are from FSB, please inform me of this.

I'm asking $750.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts
$5 :goodfinge

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
He's the only guy on this board that doesn't own a Bronco, but rather a bowtie, and a minivan at that. Of course that would be him haha... I'll give you 200 bucks for it. With the rust, it's not even worth it in scrap.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Sucks you're not closer. I need a cheap minivan. Having twins in Feb. and I can't afford a newer vehicle.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's the only guy on this board that doesn't own a Bronco, but rather a bowtie, and a minivan at that. Of course that would be him haha... I'll give you 200 bucks for it. With the rust, it's not even worth it in scrap.
seems to me dozens of people are on this site that don't have broncos. :rolleyes:

i'll take the $200 cash, but there better be a cashiers check for $300. :goodfinge

oh and the rest of you, :goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge

except for mudman :rofl:

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll trade you for the jeep. worth about the same :goodfinge

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She's gone. :-(

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold it.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no, now i have money to put tires on my kia and get a new vent valve so i can actually fill the tank in under 10 minutes.

i will own a bronco, if someone gives me one, pays for the parts, maintenance, fuel, tags, and insurance.

until then, i'm gonna rock this 4 banger and enjoy my 30mpg. :goodfinge

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
no, now i have money to put tires on my kia and get a new vent valve so i can actually fill the tank in under 10 minutes.

i will own a bronco, if someone gives me one, pays for the parts, maintenance, fuel, tags, and insurance.

until then, i'm gonna rock this 4 banger and enjoy my 30mpg. :goodfinge
:doh0715: So you're the guy the cops harrrass at the gas station, for hanging out at the pumps. :histerica

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:rofl: no complaints yet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts