1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARIZONA 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10

It pains me to do this but, I have to.
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10
Custom 4.5" lift, 39.5" Iroks. ARB in the front and Detroit in the rear. 4.56 gears, Dynatrac disconnect in the front axle. (spindel out, everything Ford. Dual piston brakes, 35 spline out axle shafts). Warn Manual hubs. DT Trackbar, TFA tie rod(.250 wall).
Custom long arm. Front axle push forward 3". Long arms 1.75"X.250 wall. Hiem joints.
York onboard air compressor with 3 gallon tank. Warn 12,500 lbs. winch, custom bumpers.
This truck has only 76,000 miles on it. Mind you that those are pretty hard miles. This is a desert truck. Stage one sheet metal realignment system. With the bonus scratches. It needs an alignment as I have done it with a tape measure.
It runs great, a/c blows cold. The dash is cracked from sitting in the sun. The rest of the interior is in good shape.
Comes with spare axle shafts.
I would like $8500.00 for it

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, Thanks, But I have to get rid of it. Space is an issue. And I don't have time to even have one rig let alone two.
The Bronco is getting a linked rear with some air shocks. I have some of the part and the money, but no time.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Maybe I am blind...but I didn't see a location?

Bump for a sweet rig!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
id love to pick this up when i come out to az, but thats a long way off, and money will be an issue. plus i doubt it gets better milage than my bronco haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts