Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you are looking for a Bronco that has been rebuilt the right way, this Bronco is for you!

I bought it with approx. 115,000 miles.

My intention was to keep it long term.
So, the next month I had a rebuilt engine installed (5.0 Liter with fuel injection) , got the transmission rebuilt (4 Speed), new rear differential, new gear box, new rear axles, balanced drive shaft, new u-joints, new bearings, new bushings, new brakes, new tie-rod ends, new a/c unit, new smog unit, new radiator, new water-pump, new power-steering pump, new Billstein shocks, new heater core, new alternator, new engine wiring harness, new battery, new voltage regulator, new windshield, new rear window, new exhaust system, new 33" BFG Mud Terrain, and more... I have all the receipts that still have warranties on most of the parts which I purchased from NAPA Auto Parts. This Bronco has an amazing sound system-- It has a new Sony CD/MP3 Player with remote and aux input, two 6" tweeters, two 3-way Pioneer 6"x9" speakers, a 10" sub woofer, and an amplifier to give it the power! I have invested over $8,000 in this baby!!! It has no rust and is originally from CA. I moved out here to finish college. Now that I am graduating I need to get my wife a more practical car, so I must sell the Bronco
:cry
My loss is your gain. The Bronco currently has 134,000 miles... which makes only 19,000 miles on all the new parts!! This dependable Bronco is for you!

Asking $5,500:rockon
Come check it out for yourself!
Located in Dayton, TN (this between Knoxville and Chattanooga)
423 775 5164
[email protected]

Also For Sale $5,500
Custom 16’ Tandem Axle Enclosed Trailer w/ Surge Brakes
Commercial Quality—MUST SEE!!!

Buy Both for $9,000 (it comes with a weight distributing hitch)

Box Axles are rated at 6,000 lbs each, which totals 12,000 lbs carrying load!:rockon

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
ure asking price is to high IMO. mine wouldnt prolly go for that much and its a 95 in excellent condtion

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
trade ya an ex cab ford ranger for it 1998 type

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually owned a ford ranger prior to owning this Bronco... they are great trucks, but I need the cash. I am willing to negotiate the price if you are interested. Like I mentioned above, I have put a lot of time and money into this Bronco (far more than I am asking).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts