Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first off, I didn't search AT ALL and I don't really care. I have seen a few games on here that some people play and in a recent while, there have been a few "Game" related threads.

I was wondering if anyone here has ever heard/played 1NSANE by codemasters. SO far its the only offroad game I have ever played and really got into. Every gamer I have ever talked to that liked any kind of racing game for PC has never heard of it, even the ones that are into console games as well.

Just a in game screen shot of me beating a truck up:

The game has a lot of great things:
Ability to lock the differentials
Real time Damage
Decent graphics
Many different views
many different races and a free roam mode
...etc...

The best thing it has is a multiplayer option for online games. BUT the problem I ran into is that it seems that NO ONE plays this game. :scratchhe

I have been tossing around the Idea to post this up on the fourm, considering almost everyone here wheels in real life. I was wondering if anyone does play or has heard of this game and if not.....was wondering if you would try it out. If you like it, I was wondering weather or not if those of you interested would like to start playing online games.

EDIT:Watch a VERSION of the game here + others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnbNd8_fim0

If you try it and like it, I would like to get a online game thing started at least. If not, it was worth a try.

Let the flaming begin....and sorry for the long arse message.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
ummm i wouldn't advise anyone to click that link. doesn't appear to be a 4x4 game. I think your link or source is a little screwy. says im about to download a screensaver??????

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ummm i wouldn't advise anyone to click that link. doesn't appear to be a 4x4 game. I think your link or source is a little screwy. says im about to download a screensaver??????
Crap, I didnt even try that, like i said before, Ill fix it to something you can watch instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnbNd8_fim0

Looks like this...plus others.

·
Registered
832 Posts
is this one of those games you pay for is it on a website for free?

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
is this one of those games you pay for is it on a website for free?
No you dont pay for it, and as far as I know its not on a website for free play like a mmogrpg like say Runescape. Although all of the game stores I visited never heard of it, I think this game may have been a failed launch or something possibly.

I downloaded mine from limewire a long time ago (yes I know its not right, but Im sure many others on this fourm do it too) and still have the same file and use it. I have never really looked into it to much since everyone I know never heard of it. Some of the others I think just have add-ons and stuff like that.

On that note, does anyone know where I could put it up temporary for someone to download...and I say temporary because I dont want to get in trouble for "copyright" laws...if you know what I mean. I dont know if I could put this on Supermotors or not.

Edit: Just checked the size on for it, 66 mbs. Not to big for a fun game.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I haven't even seen it yet. There's a game that lets you pick atv, motorcycle, monster truck. I don't remember the name of it tho. I play comp. games and x-box 360 games.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
832 Posts
theres things out there better than limewire. idk if anyones heard of it but bitlord from what i understand is "legal" (dont know how true it is) because its considered file sharing not illegal downloading or w/e. just thought id throw that out there...

95goofybronco i think the game you may be thinking of is atv unleashed? or atv somthing

·
yes
1,769 Posts
rapidshare.de
It can stay there till it gets flagged down by to many people...prob wont be removed for months unless no one is downloading it...but ill give it a try if you put it up...looks like it may be fun...

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
rapidshare.de
It can stay there till it gets flagged down by to many people...prob wont be removed for months unless no one is downloading it...but ill give it a try if you put it up...looks like it may be fun...
Thank you M79B, as promised, I have uploaded it on a site. It is rapidshare and the following link SHOULD work, as I have never done this, it is still new ground for me, so here is the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/38274882/Insane_Offroad_Race.exe.html

Ill give it a try to download once right after I am done posting this. Keep in mind this is the original file I have and has NO mods or anything on it. THe following web site is a site to download more cars/trucks and maps if you get bored with the originals.

www.insaneheat.com

The site is a little tricky to navigate, but not bad. So far a few things I have downloaded there have worked and no problems, but I would do so at your own risk (don't want anyone blaming me their puter got something). I scan all of the files I download from a site I don't trust.

One major thing about the game is if you are a person that has MULTIPLE programs open at a time while playing a game, the way the game is set up will NOT let you do the alt+tab switch.

NOTE 1 DOWNLOAD AT A TIME, IF YOU TRY AND DONT GET IT, IT MEANS SOMEONE IS DOWNLOADING IT AT THAT TIME!!!
EDIT: (Just found out) Also, it has a time specific wait, sorry, but it is a free hosting, just deal with it. :)
That is all.

kc

Edit: Another place I uploaded it to:
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/cae9cf7e36_65.93MB

·
Registered
650 Posts
I used to love playing this game. We used to play it all the time. For anyone thats wondering this is actually a really fun game to play, i would recommend dling if you can. I know im going to try.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a few more in game shots that I took:

Keep in mind this truck/monster truck/big rig is a mod.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
I remember when that came out. Didnt know anyone was still playing it. Might have to reinstall it.
yeahs its been a while. They offered it up for free too. Bunch of vehicles and maps you could download. It was on pirate for a long time as well. I still have it downloaded on my laptop i believe

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
Do they have bronco in there?

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do they have bronco in there?
They have something that looks like a bronco, and its pretty neat, Ill get on soon and while Im on Ill get a screen shot or two of it.

As mention before, you can download all kinds of things for it, hell they even have a program or programs to make maps and veheciles for the game. Wanna see some of the mods you can download, check out some of the links.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As Promised...

It isn't a bronco to the o, but its pretty close, I bet someone has a skin you could put on it and it would look exactly like one.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what are the controls?

do you need a joystick or wheel or just left and right arrows?
Just a key board, thats it (you use the mouse to look left and right but you dont need to do that racing anyhow)

If anyone feels like trying to play, Ill pm me and Ill pm you back with my IP and I will host.

NOTE: I haven't ever tried hosting over the internet with someone farther than a computer network, but I am willing to give it a try.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts