Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.0 solo Motorsports leveling kit w extended radius arms 31x12.50 BFG’s
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some advice on a first time trip to Colorado lake city area. Planning on a flat tow, big ? Is how will the 89 do above the tree line.

·
Registered
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.0 solo Motorsports leveling kit w extended radius arms 31x12.50 BFG’s
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great info, fortunately I upgraded the tow rigs brakes to ceramics helped out a bunch pulling a 7000# boat. But I was not pulling it through the mountains. I’ve done a lot of trailer towing with trailer brakes sounds like I’ll just have to use my brain and not so much of the brake pedal!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tow rig is a 2010 Ford Expedition 5.8 or a 34’ motor home v10 haven’t decided yet, I don’t like to talk about the motorhome fuel prices make me itch!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks great info summer is slipping away I’m thinking about a September/ October trip any thoughts when do they start getting snow?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts