Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 35s that I need to get ride off. these have about 13k miles on them and still have plenty of tread. I will get pictures of them up when I get them home(sitting at the shop still) I think one of them has a patch in it and both have normal rock rash but not anything major. I had to get a new set of tires when I trashed 2 of them on woodpecker.

Im would like to get 90bucks OBO for both, I would rather not have to ship these

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry ones a spare for me now and the other has a 2 inch hole in the sidewall

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mud sucks!!! come to az and play on the rocks :toothless

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
finally got the tires home....here are some pics

the worst of the rock rash

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well Im in phx az so a good distance

yeah 90 for both or a reasonable offer

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
Dustin said:
well Im in phx az so a good distance

yeah 90 for both or a reasonable offer

Dam thats so far...... hmmm maybe i gotta see what my funds are like after the 1st weekend in febuary if they are nice i think ill drive way over there.....

Ps any places to wheel if i drive that far?

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
plenty of places to wheel, anything from mild to wild. just let me know when you will be here Im sure I could round up a few people to get a good run together.

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
Dustin said:
plenty of places to wheel, anything from mild to wild. just let me know when you will be here Im sure I could round up a few people to get a good run together.

yea i gotta see the tax returns and how the 393W is gonna total up after this next week cause it will be done from the shop.... if i did come and get them i would really be up to wheel but not the really wild stuff since i would have to drive all the way back to lubbock and if the truck broke down there and i couldnt fix it,,,, OMG i dont know what my pops would do to me with an $$$$ motor waiting to go into it....

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
like I said there is plenty of trails here, there is a pretty cool one that is a fun run and not to hard on your rig.

I need time to finish my cage anyway so no hurry

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I bought a set of goodyear mtrs, I tryed for the 37s but couldnt get any for couple months due to the backorder so I had to get the 35s. I like them better then the bfg tho, I havent had them on the rocks yet so cant really comment on that but Im sure they will be good. only problem I had with the kms is the sidewall is a little week and seem to tear easier.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Anyone in MN want just one? I would like to pick up one for a spare and if an MN person also needed a spare we could split the price and shipping down the middle. PM or email me.

Tim

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,914 Posts
D- still got them?

might have a way to get them here by next week....PM me when you get this

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.