Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 35s that I need to get ride off. these have about 13k miles on them and still have plenty of tread. I will get pictures of them up when I get them home(sitting at the shop still) I think one of them has a patch in it and both have normal rock rash but not anything major. I had to get a new set of tires when I trashed 2 of them on woodpecker.

Im would like to get 90bucks OBO for both, I would rather not have to ship these

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry ones a spare for me now and the other has a 2 inch hole in the sidewall

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Marauder said:
of course you have to live on the other side of the country :cry
Yeah, watt he said :doh: :twak :doh: :brownbag

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,449 Posts
no, no....too much easy carnage...i like bouncing of the trees and being able to just pop the dent back out....try that after playin on rocks and you will lose your wrist or arm on the metal. ;)

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well Im in phx az so a good distance

yeah 90 for both or a reasonable offer

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
Dustin said:
well Im in phx az so a good distance

yeah 90 for both or a reasonable offer

Dam thats so far...... hmmm maybe i gotta see what my funds are like after the 1st weekend in febuary if they are nice i think ill drive way over there.....

Ps any places to wheel if i drive that far?

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
plenty of places to wheel, anything from mild to wild. just let me know when you will be here Im sure I could round up a few people to get a good run together.

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
Dustin said:
plenty of places to wheel, anything from mild to wild. just let me know when you will be here Im sure I could round up a few people to get a good run together.

yea i gotta see the tax returns and how the 393W is gonna total up after this next week cause it will be done from the shop.... if i did come and get them i would really be up to wheel but not the really wild stuff since i would have to drive all the way back to lubbock and if the truck broke down there and i couldnt fix it,,,, OMG i dont know what my pops would do to me with an $$$$ motor waiting to go into it....

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
like I said there is plenty of trails here, there is a pretty cool one that is a fun run and not to hard on your rig.

I need time to finish my cage anyway so no hurry

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought a set of goodyear mtrs, I tryed for the 37s but couldnt get any for couple months due to the backorder so I had to get the 35s. I like them better then the bfg tho, I havent had them on the rocks yet so cant really comment on that but Im sure they will be good. only problem I had with the kms is the sidewall is a little week and seem to tear easier.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Anyone in MN want just one? I would like to pick up one for a spare and if an MN person also needed a spare we could split the price and shipping down the middle. PM or email me.

Tim

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,598 Posts
D- still got them?

might have a way to get them here by next week....PM me when you get this

1 - 20 of 20 Posts