Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm selling my kings, and thought i'd see if you guys wanted them first. Shocks were rebuilt a year ago, and valved for the rear. When i took them off the truck i noticed that they had been rubbing against the frame. You will need new bodies and resi cans, but those are $140 for everything from king. Asking $150.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bodies are fine, just not cosmetically appealing. The resi cans have been rubbed down, they aren't leaking, and they do work with no problems, so yes they are usable as is. I'll get some pics in a bit.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
The bodies are fine, just not cosmetically appealing. The resi cans have been rubbed down, they aren't leaking, and they do work with no problems, so yes they are usable as is. I'll get some pics in a bit.
Hmmmm would these be too soft to use on the front? id like to get a set of remotes for shits and giggles (especially since your price is so good)

·
FSB's Bastard Child
1,772 Posts
If it falls through, Let me know.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
1,772 Posts
Did they sell?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm waiting to hear guys, i'll let you know. In the meantime, here are some pics. The bodies other than suface rust are fine, just not pretty, the resi cans were rubbing against the frame, but are not leaking. They worked fine as of the time i began parting it out.

Like i said, they aren't very pretty, they do work fine, and if you wanted new bodies and resi cans it would only cost you $140

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.