Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok big question here, reply if you feel obliged or have any info for me, if not sorry for making this so big,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...PageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT

i have just come into fortunes w/ a 91 FSB, i have checked out 2 85's that the guy down the road has, 351W, C6, not sure t-case, 9" 3" BL and at least 6 or 8" coil lifts, w/ blocks in the rear, dual stabilzers w/ radius arm drop brackets on BOTH, i need a C6, driveshafts,pcm,rear window MAYBE the lift from one of them, the bodies are rotted out pretty bad, the ignitions on both are shot, b/c he lost the keys, interior is typical not great or anything, one run a few years ago, has some chrome valve covers and he said it was rebuilt but thats heresay, are these worth a few hundred bucks, i know i could scrap them out for metal if i had to, but is there anything on these that is worth money that i may not be aware of? i know the lift will be worth something, would the engines even be worth anything? could i get something from the glass, windshield or side windows? im goin to check them out soon so if there is anything i should look at let me know, also let me know if you are interested in anything on them, i could remove and ship if u want, that is if i buy them!!!!

any info would be appreciated, im not really looking for a massive money making deal just something that i would break even taking the parts i need

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
I have seen those on ebay for like 3 months, therefore i say they are not worth the money or someone would've bought them

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
If you need the parts or want the lift i'd say get it, they don't look that bad,and they run

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah they have been on there forever, but the guy is kinda stupid and there is almost no way to move them unless u live as close as i do, he's like 3 miles away,and since the ignitions wont turn over, theres no way to get the wheel to unlock so the only way to move them is to disconnect driveshafts and trailer, which i could do, i agree 900 is too much, otherwise i would have bought them already, he's he kinda guy that thinks everything he has is worth a million bucks, but if i were to get them down to 5 or 6, i would seriously consider, w/ the parts i need i figure i would be spending at least 2 or 3, so between the 2 i figured i could get what i needed and get out w/out a hit, is there anything i should look for that could be worth something to somebody? anything that commonly breaks or is semi rare?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
broncoorboat said:
If you need the parts or want the lift i'd say get it, they don't look that bad,and they run
nah man i saw that too, they HAVE run, which is slang for currently shitty

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
You live close enough just try to hot wire one

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah the one starter is toasted cause the dumbass did it w/ big gator clips and they got stuck on to long and he couldnt get them off, lol, but i will try it next time i go look at them

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
100 bucks? what method are you suggesting? i could do the rollers and pins myself, inside the lock, i have the locksmithing tools and have done it on house doors and what not, i have a ton of ford blanks, that just seemed like a lotta work for something that isnt mine, unless that ignition comes out easier than i expected??? how hard would that be?

·
Registered
489 Posts
quiefinator said:
100 bucks? what method are you suggesting? i could do the rollers and pins myself, inside the lock, i have the locksmithing tools and have done it on house doors and what not, i have a ton of ford blanks, that just seemed like a lotta work for something that isnt mine, unless that ignition comes out easier than i expected??? how hard would that be?
lmao stealing old fords are easy. just pop the top and a regular screw driver will do you well. ;-D or remove the steering wheel the right way. lmao.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope 3" bodylifts i seen them both, might just look like that b/c of not being raised and partially bent i dunno, but there is quite a bit of spring lift up front

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump

any body else out there have any ideas?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts