5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$45 includes shipping (free shipping).

Never installed.

Andrew

·
Registered
952 Posts
One leaf for each side right? Not just one?

You wanna trade for Call of Duty 2? If not, I may still want it, I'll let you know.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Is that a short AAL? Or long? How thick?

·
Registered
481 Posts
intrested, still have em?

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, still got em. Rough Country 2" LONG AAL springs, with center pins. $45 shipped.

PM me if you want them, I got a guy local that is asking me about them too, he will pay $45 and pickup, so there $45 for the first taker.

I can invoice by PayPal or ProPay if you just want to use your credit card without signing up for anything (ProPay is my merchant account). No checks or money orders, I need money FAST, Im broke right now and need groceries.

Tracking number will follow shipment.

Thanks for looking,
Andrew

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Got your PM, PM me back with your paypal and I'll hook you up. I thought before for some stupid reason (doh!) that this was a short add-a-leaf.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Nick from Texas (dont know who the handle is right off) PayPaled me the payment right away today. Will be shipping tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks for everyone's reply. This was first pay first serve, wish I had another set to sell everyone that wanted them.

Thanks again,
Andrew

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nick, if thats your rig in your avatar, looks like you need a little lift in the rear. :) Hope they work out for you bro!

·
Registered
167 Posts
MyFullSize said:
Nick, if thats your rig in your avatar, looks like you need a little lift in the rear. :) Hope they work out for you bro!
hehe... I was thinkin the same thing. Cracked me up.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
This may be a dumb Q, but what's the idfference between a short and long AAL as far as function?

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wish I had sold it for $45 PLUS shipping, shipping ended up being $21 via USPS Parcel Post, and that was the dirt cheapest shipping! Daum! When I bought them from JCW, I was only charged $11 shipping. Oh well, congrats Nick, please post back when you get them installed and let us know how it went!

Andrew

1 - 16 of 16 Posts