Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am putting 33" tires on my 96 bronco. i did a post a while back and found out i may need to put in a 2" spring spacer so i do not ge rubbing of the new tires. if i do have to use them is it going to give me the TTB tire lean \ / on the front end or will my front tires stay straight. thanks dave

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
it shouldn't make you go/----o--\

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
You shouldn't need the spacers for 33's I see a lot of Bronco's with 33's and stock suspensions. But you will have to space your front bumper out to clear when turning.

·
Registered
50 Posts
2" lift

I recently put a superlift 2" lift springs on the front of my bronco. I did notice an in camber of my tires after I placed it on. There are leveling blocks that you can put on. I am not sure if this will be the same for the spacers but I know the springs I put on gave a slight in camber \-----0----/. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks to all. the \----o--/ look is what i do not want. if i put it on and get that look is there a way to get rid of it.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
More than likely you can almost buy 2 inch springs themselves for the price of the spacers. I have a set of Rancho coils on my truck and I love the setup. After the install I had the camber and alignment done and it is perfect for 33s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts