Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some parts I want to get out of my way.:toothless I don't want to ship them so I priced them low.:toothless

I've got two T-18 grany low 4spd transmissions. Both are 4x4 versions. The one is out of a 84 F250 4x4 and the other a 89 F150 4x4.

I'm asking $50.00 each.

This is the transmission from the 84.

I've also have a BW-1345 transfercase that is in good working condition. It came out of a 84 F250 4x4. It has a fixed yoke output so it will work in a Bronco.

I'll sell it for $40.00.

Yes that's snow in the picture ( taken last spring ).

I also have the rear diff out of the 84 F250 4x4. I believe it's a Dana 60 but I haven't checked any of the #'s. It's a 8 lug full floater with limited slip with 3.55 gears. And it has left hand threads on the driver side lugs.:doh0715: It is in good working condition and the brakes are also good. :thumbup

It has been Scrapped!

Here's the only picture I have of it right now. I'm just selling the diff, no lift blocks or springs.

I'll try and get some more pictures of all the parts and will get the info off the differential.

I'm located in Lonsdale, Minnesota.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If the rear diff doesn't sell I will be scrapping it sometime within the next couple of weeks.:toothless

1 - 4 of 4 Posts