Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at some property out New Mexico way... 20.5 acres in the mountains... it's approx. 8000 feet above sea level :thumbup :toothless and not many neighbors, lot's of Mule deer, and we found Elk tracks all over the place!!!

Some pics... :beer :twotu:

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Between Grants and Gallup... near the Cibola National Forest...

·
Registered
694 Posts
So are you thinking about moving there or just having some vacation property?

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hunter234 said:
So are you thinking about moving there or just having some vacation property?

Possibly both... :popc1: will have to wait and see... right now I'm thinking hunting property... :thumbup

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hunting property is cool. I think if I were you I would look for a little more property if possible though. 20.5 acres just doesn't seem like enough.

·
Registered
105 Posts
hunter234 said:
Hunting property is cool. I think if I were you I would look for a little more property if possible though. 20.5 acres just doesn't seem like enough.
If its near a migration route and you put some food plots on it and don't over hunt it the animals will congregate where there is food and water...as long as they dont feel alot of pressure on your land during season you should have some fair success...

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I don't think that should be too much of an issue... it's private property and I would have the legal control over who, and how many, hunt on it... :toothless

:twotu:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts