Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2000 Mustang GT that I need to sell because I'm looking at getting an 99+ F250 Diesel. It has the 4.6L with about 50,000 miles on it and runs great. It has a cold air intake with K&N Filter, custom cat-back exhaust, chrome american racing wheels. It has the full leather interior. I put in an eclipse mp3 player head unit in. It is an automatic but it has a transgo shift kit installed just a few miles ago. The car is in pretty much excellant condition. You can check it out here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/820339 if you want to know more or want more pictures just email me at [email protected] also I'm located in Mansfield, Ohio 44906 1 hour from either cleveland or columbus. I also have a 93 Bronco for sale in the other Thread Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2000 Mustang GT W/Some Mods

Hi I have a 2000 Mustang GT. It has the 4.6L with about 50,000 miles on it and runs great. It has a cold air intake with K&N Filter, custom cat-back exhaust, chrome american racing wheels. It has the full leather interior. I put in an eclipse mp3 player head unit in. It is an automatic but it has a transgo shift kit installed just a few miles ago. The car is in pretty much excellant condition.

If you want to know more or want more pictures just email me at [email protected] also I'm located in Mansfield, Ohio 44906 1 hour from either cleveland or columbus. Also forgot to say that the car does come with a warrenty! I'm currently asking $12,000 because that is what I owe the bank on it. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts