·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Seen it already... I want this, if it wasn't on ***** Escape frame:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
REALLY GUYS, IT'S A REPOST!!!! SO SORRY TO BOTHER YOU ALL WITH SUCH A THING. I MEAN IT IS A MAJOR MISTAKE ON MY PART. I SHOULD BE BANNED OR SOMETHING FOR DOING SUCH A HORRIFIC THING SUCH AS A REPOST.

I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE DONE A 12 HOUR SEARCH FOR EVERY YEAR POST 1996 2 DOOR BRONCO, WHAT WAS I THINKING WHAT HAVE I DONE

YOU GUYS NEED TO RELAX AND GIVE IT A BREAK, NOT EVERYONE IS A PRO ON THE FORUM.

WILL IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER IF I DELETED IT?

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
REALLY GUYS, IT'S A REPOST!!!! SO SORRY TO BOTHER YOU ALL WITH SUCH A THING. I MEAN IT IS A MAJOR MISTAKE ON MY PART. I SHOULD BE BANNED OR SOMETHING FOR DOING SUCH A HORRIFIC THING SUCH AS A REPOST.

I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE DONE A 12 HOUR SEARCH FOR EVERY YEAR POST 1996 2 DOOR BRONCO, WHAT WAS I THINKING WHAT HAVE I DONE

you need to relax, its the internet, stop being so sandy snatchy :doh0715:

H

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
Wow, got some serious sand up there, have we?

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,192 Posts
i think we covered the repost subject here. i have nothing else to add here.

oh, yea, i do.

+1 post count bitches. :goodfinge

·
Registered
107 Posts

It's all good buddy, no need to get hostile, you were the brunt of a joke, and I'm sure you have given your fair share of jokes as well. Just be cool and laugh it off, it's the easiest thing to do than typing in caps and giving these guys more cannon fodder.

If it makes you feel any better, I had never seen the post, so thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sand in the snatch? No just tiered of jaggoffs on this site. It never fails; that statements like these are tosses back & forth here @ FSB. I never experience such BS or childishness on any other forums.

Flame away jaggoffs & all you will be doing is making it a truer statement with every post you throw up here.

I reposted & you tools feel the need to announce it in big red letters, WTF is that? hey I don't give a damn if it is a repost I just don't understand the need to be a**es about it. Have some respect, were all here for the same reason at least thats what I thought it was all about.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JLD I don't mind a joke or two but some times you just don't need it, especially when it is constantly going on here. And I don't need to be called a MF'er thats the bottom line & just way out of line.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Sand in the snatch? No just tiered of jaggoffs on this site. It never fails; that statements like these are tosses back & forth here @ FSB. I never experience such BS or childishness on any other forums.

Flame away jaggoffs & all you will be doing is making it a truer statement with every post you throw up here.

I reposted & you tools feel the need to announce it in big red letters, WTF is that? hey I don't give a damn if it is a repost I just don't understand the need to be a**es about it. Have some respect, were all here for the same reason at least thats what I thought it was all about.
dude it is the internet, you need to grow thicker fawkin skin.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.