Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

2003 F-250 Lifted Monster Truck

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  fordexp1 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is your chance to own a one of a kind F-250 LIfted Show Truck that also will work for what you want. This Truck is a 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab with the Short Bed in Sonic Blue Clear Coat Metallic. It has the powerful V-10 power plant with the 4 speed Auto Transmission and Manual Transfer Case as well as the Manual Locking front hubs. The basic factory options on it are as follows: Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power 4 wheel Disc Anti-lock Brakes, Power Windows, Power Door locks, Power Adjust Brake and Gas Pedals, Power Tow Mirrors with marker lights, Roof Marker lights, Tow Package, Factory Tinted Rear Glass with the Sliding back glass and 6 Person seating with gray cloth seats.
The list of mods begins with the lift that was installed by Pro-Trucks of Chesapeake, VA. The main lift is a Super Lift All Spring 6 inch lift that includes 4 Bilstein 5100 shocks and Dual Bilstein steering Stabilizer setup. Next it has an additional 3 inch body lift to clear the 38 inch Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials mounted on American Eagle Alloy 16 X 10 rims. To keep the factory power band alive the gears were changed out to 4:56 front and rear and all new rear carrier bearing with drop bracket were also added. The rear U-joints were replaced with Extreme Duty greasable U-joints last spring. The truck has a Line-X Sprayed in Bed Liner and a Bright Polished Diamond Plate Aluminum Truck Box finishes the bed out. I have added a Chrome Westin Bull Bar to the front of the truck and mounted KC Day Lighter Off-Road lights mounted on the front bumper as well. The truck also has an Electric Trailer Brake Controler installed to control any trailer that you may haul with it.

This truck I special ordered from my local dealer in late 2002 and was their first with the Lighted Trailer Tow Mirrors. I am the original owner and the truck has just over 52,000 highway miles. (We only use it on rare occasions to go to Truck Shows and minor trips.) The price is firm but serious offers may be considered. The only reason I am selling is that my wife and I have purchased a HUMMER H2 to be used as our new Show Truck. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at any of the numbers below. The asking price is $22,500 OBRO.
Home: (252) 465-4615
Office: (757) 558-6787
Cell: (757) 373-0555
Ask to speak to Tracy, Thanks for looking.

Email me for Pics and questions at tracy.plott@navy.mil

See less See more
#6 ·
sorry for the delay...

I didn't have time to post pics earlier but they are there now. I also added the price as well...

Now for the cost of chrome that will vary depending on weather or not its tripple plated or not.... :goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge

Seriously the truck is built to work or show, I didn't put anything but the best hard core parts in it (no lift blocks or short cuts on the suspension like a lot of folks will do to save time/money.) Hell I put over $1600 in the axles alone.

Anyway I hope this satisfies everyone's questions so far.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.