Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Ford Ranger Edge Supercab 4 door

Pictures - cause I can't seem to post them - https://goo.gl/photos/H3wVgrk5zZdYypCX6

$3,600 OBO - title in hand

Electronic switch 4x4

Needs throwout bearing - shifts fine when moving, hard to shift sometimes while stopped

New alternator (12/30/16)

214000 miles approximately - local daily driver so miles will be going up.
Bought with 185k miles in May 2014.

4.0L V6 - recently replaced valve cover gaskets, water pump, thermostat, radiator, - Never overheated. Was leaking and decided to replace everything "just-in-case" (12/2015) (209380)

Rear brakes and emergency brakes replaced, possibly front brakes also replaced. E-brake works.

New battery - 185694 miles
Front and Rear shocks - 188000
Upper and Lower Ball Joints - 188100
Spark Plugs and wires - 191700

5spd manual transmission

Newly installed rear spring perches and shackles. (1/2016)

245/75R16 All Terrain Load E tires - very good tread - 192500 (Willing to purchase these tires from you if you buy the truck and want different tires.)

Manual doors and windows, sliding rear window, vinyl floor, cloth seats, cruise control, tilt wheel, cold a/c, hot heat, CD and radio - all speakers work, clean interior and mostly clean exterior.

Rust in rear cab corners and bottom of back doors, front of bed, rear wheel wells.
Majority of rust sprayed with black "Rust Preventative Enamel" . Will provide matching color spray paint. - can provide pictures if necessary. (1/2/2017)

All new bed bolts installed with anti-seize. (1/2/2017)

2" receiver hitch with 4 pin receiver plug

Side step rails - tube type

Factory Fog Lights work great

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2003/Ford/Ranger-Pickup-1-2-Ton-V6/Supercab-4D/Values

Main reason I'm interested in selling is to reduce my debt. As I said - it's my daily driver.

May consider a partial trade in addition to cash. Must have at least $2000 in addition to your trade
- Trade considerations are jeep cj yj xj tj / full size truck / parts for a 88-91 full-size bronco / anything with 4x4 AWD runs and clear title

Has heaviest stock torsion bars and leaf springs with coil assist shocks. New rear leaf spring brackets, bolts, & bushings.

Trying to sell to pay off debt, get money for bronco, etc.

Would consider delivering at $0.85/mile prepaid via paypal - but would really prefer local pickup only. Cash in hand.

Attachments

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
Please read the for sale rules. I'll give ya a while to fix it before it's deleted.

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
In the site help forum there is a sticky thread on how to post pics. It lists a few different ways.

·
Super Moderator
23,899 Posts
Yo,
No reply to my message of 14 May asking if it's still for sale. Sent pm just now; if no reply soon will mark it as not for sale.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry - not sure how I missed the inquiry!

No - traded it for a Subaru. I apologize for not keeping up with it. Had it posted in so many different places - forgot where all I put it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please close or delete the post. Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts