Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals
Well it’s time to sell my truck. Details are below. This truck is in great working condition. Exterior paint (Charcoal Grey) and interior (dark grey) are in excellent condition also. This is an extremely nice truck that I hate to sell but I am looking for a diesel. I bought the truck a little of a year ago and it has been great for everything that I have done with it. I am the second owner of the truck from which I bought it from a guy who originally bought it in North Pole, Alaska. I have kept the truck clean inside and out. I have engine oil analysis for the engine and they report that this engine is in top running condition. I can show those if need be. So on to the details:

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
5.7 Hemi with 89,000 miles, Auto trans
SLT trim package all options except leather and heated seats,
Tonneau Cover painted to match.
Brand New Michelin LTX A/T 2 tires. (3000 miles).
Has alarm, with remote start.

Asking price is 14,000 nego though.

Thanks

Pics of my Truck.

Heading to RITS 2008

If you need more information then please let me know. I can get more pics if need be too.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok I'll take it this is a hint that no one wants a Dodge.

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,797 Posts
Well, what did you expect site dedicated to Ford Broncos.....?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Thats a nice truck man. But if I were to buy a 3/4 ton truck it would be a diesel!

Bump

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
Sucks trucks values are so low. That's a 35-40k truck and value is around 14k.. But needless to say I would buy it. But I own two trucks and looking for a car.. Though if I didn't have the Titan I would be all over it!! I'll pass this along to my buddies though as a few are looking for trucks

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know I thought I would give it a chance though

Thats a nice truck man. But if I were to buy a 3/4 ton truck it would be a diesel!

Bump
Thanks man. I really appreciate it. I have enjoyed this truck but I am looking for an older cummins or powerstroke.

Sucks trucks values are so low. That's a 35-40k truck and value is around 14k.. But needless to say I would buy it. But I own two trucks and looking for a car.. Though if I didn't have the Titan I would be all over it!! I'll pass this along to my buddies though as a few are looking for trucks
Thanks man. Well you could sell your titan nd come get this one. I promise you wont be disappointed. :beer

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
I emailed everyone a like to this forum who is looking for a truck.

But sadly I love my Titan. I'm a dodge fan indeed but the Titan has the power, luxury and difference the dodge doesn't have!

Never know though.. I was debating trading it in for a 300c and buying a new (used) truck!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I'm only a plane ride away.

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,797 Posts
I know I thought I would give it a chance thoguh
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a dick, just pointing out the obvious. I would love to have a truck like that, but if I'm gonna spend the coin, I would rather try to find a diesel. I can't afford new and wouldn't pay what they want for new anyway, even if I did have the cash.

Best of luck selling it.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a dick, just pointing out the obvious. I would love to have a truck like that, but if I'm gonna spend the coin, I would rather try to find a diesel. I can't afford new and wouldn't pay what they want for new anyway, even if I did have the cash.

Best of luck selling it.
No worries man. :beer I kinda thought I would catch more of it. Thanks for the compliment. I love the truck just looking for something older that is a diesel since the market isn't good for them right now.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
you have this listed on dodgetalk.com too?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I do. But not much going on over there with it.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Its not that no one wants a Dodge, it's just that if you aren't a dealership, selling $14k trucks is beyond difficult, and then add to the fact that the market is in the shit right now.

Good luck selling though, it's not a bad price.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah dealerships are selling these trucks anywhere from 16,000 and 18,000 right now. And there moving them too. I just gotta find that one person that needs it.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump this one again

1 - 15 of 15 Posts