Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I browsed through the thread earlier about the new Bronco, and I don't know if you guys got into the comparisons too much. I saw and read an article in USA TODAY with a picture of the new Bronco. (did anyone else read it?) It kind of sucks why the Bronco is coming back. It is not because of us die hards. It is because of that pesky, gay, homomobile; the H2. It is simply in response to H2 sales and popularity. That just stinks. Jeep produced a prototype called the Rescuer or Rescue, something like that. Jeep's really looked like the H2. We will have to see what happens with the Bronco. I hope they do not continue to chase the H2. I hope that they develop this thing so it is simply the Bronco. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
145flyr said:
I browsed through the thread earlier about the new Bronco, and I don't know if you guys got into the comparisons too much. I saw and read an article in USA TODAY with a picture of the new Bronco. (did anyone else read it?) It kind of sucks why the Bronco is coming back. It is not because of us die hards. It is because of that pesky, gay, homomobile; the H2. It is simply in response to H2 sales and popularity. That just stinks. Jeep produced a prototype called the Rescuer or Rescue, something like that. Jeep's really looked like the H2. We will have to see what happens with the Bronco. I hope they do not continue to chase the H2. I hope that they develop this thing so it is simply the Bronco. :thumbup

you are behind the times. look in this forum and the anything else forum and youll see 3 or 4 threads about it.

Also the Jeep Rescue is about the only capable wheeling thats going to be comming out. read the stuff and you will see.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
What do we care...we know what rocks! :toothless
We drive 'em, work on 'em and wheel 'em daily!

So let 'em build what they want...it's for the yuppies, and soccor mom's not us...:shrug
See ya on the trails! :beer

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blaze you are correct. Enough said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts