Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our FSB store has an option for a full 12 month Calendar with a full page picture for each month plus the cover for a total of 13. I would like to get submissions from those interested in having their bronco in the calendar for everyone to purchase. The price of each Calendar will be around $17.99 + shipping and all proceeds will go into the FSB hosting/site fund.

Here is what I need, your pictures...
1. Preferably from a digital camera in a 1600X600 resolution or higher
2. a scanned image of a picture in the same resolutions as above
3. either of the above in the best resolution you can and I'll see what i can do with it in photoshop
4. email all pictures to [email protected]

or...

PM me for my address to snail mail me an actual picture and I will scan it myself

The Rules...
1. The picture must include your Bronco
2. it can include you, wife, kids, GF, dog or other if you wish
3. it can be a clean pic of it
4. it can be a muddy pic of it
5. it can be any kind of action shot
6. it can be a like new bronco or one tore all to sh#%, running or not

The time table...
I would like to have all pics in to me in the next 2 weeks, the sooner the better, so I can spend a week working on it

Then..
I will put it up on the forum for purchase from the FSB store.

If you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know, I think this will be a great project that a lot of people will like/participate in that will also help the site.

Thanks Joe

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
One of my buddies took some good pics while we were out wheelin' today. I submit them as soon as I can.

BTW---Killer idea on the Calender.:thumbup

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
sweet! you know I have some good pics. I may have an issue with the size on some of them. but what you and I think would be better than one huge picture. like take some of the smaller pictures and group them together, this would also offer more pics to be on a certian month.

anyway would you rather take them off my superford instead of me sending them to you? I can send you the link of the ones I want. might just be faster for me that way since Im on snail internet.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Joe I'd be interested in submitting some pics. I sent you some of my best ones a while back. Can you use those or should I send more ? I'll check to see if I have any better ones.
Slim

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
I'll submit a few pics as soon as I get home from my vacation, I beleive that my pics are 1600x1200?? is that ok Joe?

·
user title
2,211 Posts
My idea for the cover is to get a bunch of us from one area or another to all meet and get a picture of a bunch of our rigs in an arch or something like that...

Joe - Shoot me an IM with what you think and let's put our heads together. I can get a half dozen rigs in Blacksburg and we can meet you and anyone you know somewhere in Salem.

I'd love to have my rig in it...I just don't have any overly cool pics of it...

Let me know!!
Bill

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
check out the pistures from the past moab run....there were a coupld with a bunch of broncos in them

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
I sent ya some small ones, if you want to use any of em lemme know and ill send the fullsize versions:thumbup

The chapter maps would be cool, espcially if you pieced em all together to do a big map of the U.S.:cool:

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
If there are enough submitions, what about a collage of different Broncos, for each month? This would give each submission a chance at having more than one picture to look at each month. And what about adding a small picture in the corner of each month, for FSB Girl of the Month? :D I'm sure I can get Kris to go for this part :hump

1 - 20 of 119 Posts