Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to trade my 2004 mustang GT covert for a decent streetbike plus cash. I am looking for something 600cc or 750cc. Nothing really any bigger than that.

The good:

The car is red, black top, black leather interior. Mach 1 chin spoiler, SLP loudmouth 1's, 18 inch Chrome bullitt rims, CDC lightbar, K&N filter. Always used Mobil 1 every 5k with Mobil 1 filter. Runs excellent, most of the miles are highway. I travel 36 miles to work 1 way, all route 1, I95 and the PA turnpike. I've averaged 21mpg. I have had it as low as 19mpg on a tank when doing alot of city driving, and got 24mpg on long highway trips.

It has the in dash 6 CD changer, Mach 1000 audio system. It is the 40th anniversary edition as well.

The bad:

Needs 1 tire soon. Its wearing on the inside. Needs an alignment. Minor scratches on the front bumper, chips, etc, usual wear and tear for a 7 year old car. The driver side door window switch bezel needs to be replaced. It moves in and out.

I'll try and get some pictures up this weekend.

KBB has it at 9500. I'd like to get a 4-5k bike with the remainder in cash. The title is free and clear and I am the original owner.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts