Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

The third kid finally pushed me over the edge. Some of you know this truck and what it can do. I will pay a birddog fee of $100 to anyone on this board who brings me a buyer who winds up making a deal with me on this truck. For those who are unfamiliar with my Jeep, here are the general specs:

2005 LJ 6 spd manual. Original owner, all records from new. Only made this body style for 2 years, 05 and 06. Future collectible!
Has the tried and true 4.0L, not the crappy and gutless minivan engine found in the JK...
4.5" JKS/OME lift. Includes upper and lower JKS control arms. ACOS spacers. 4.88 gears.
Currie heavy duty steering, steering box brace. Diff guards front and rear.
35" MT Baja ATZ's (65-70% tread) on 17" Pro Comp black alloys.
Garvin Wildnerness Rack. Jeeperman rear tire carrier/bumper with integrated 3rd light. LiteDot LED taillights.
Warn 9.5 XP winch with synthetic line, winch controls mounted in the cab. 0 guage wiring to Odyssey battery (Sears brand).
Factory locking differentials are rewired for independent control. Can be run in 4H or 4L.
IPF headlights. PIAA driving/offroad lights (one missing in picture, will be included as soon as I get the replacement back from PIAA).
Extended breather lines from tranny, xfer case, both diffs. Skid Row belly pan.
Sony marine head unit/CD player with dual Kenwood amps. Kenwood separates in front, coaxials in sound bar, Sony sub behind rear seat.
Have extra parts like cold air intake (never installed), spare driveshaft, spare axle shafts, etc.

Brakes were done within the last year, fresh oil change. Jeep needs nothing, runs great, ready for winter/play. Comes with hard top and soft top, full hard doors. Clean carfax, no accidents. All records available for inspection, including original window sticker. Check my feedback and know you are secure.

I'm sure I'm forgetting alot of things, but those are the basics. Email me at dbadami at verizon dot net for further details. Truck is currently located in the Syracuse, NY area, but has lived all of its life previously on LI (no rust). Will help coordinate shipping with your carrier if needed. Asking $19,550 OBO. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.