Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting one of these for a DD and make the 86 bronco my project. Does anyoneo have one of these if so how do you like it. Im also thinking about the 06 civic ex coupe.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
I think Road&Track mag named the civic it's car of the year out of 38 possible choices.

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
a girl i hangout with alot has one, its a 06 civic 2 door. idk about the si and stuff. its pretty nice and its comfortable to ride in. but thats about all i know about it

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
They are tiny.

Sip gas though. A friend of mine has an 03 SVT Focus, I really like it as far as just riding around; kinda like a scooter or a fat chick: fun to ride, but you don't wanna get caught in it :toothless

I think the two cars are about the same thing, so I'll give you this: get one. They are cheap, get over 30 mpg, haul ass compared to the Bronco, corner very well, and are just fun to drive. Get the manual one though, you can't live with a 4cyl. auto car.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
I drove an 05 SI once for work. I didn't like the interior, very cramped, everything was set up wierd. I drove A LOT of different cars and been inside plenty since my detailer job. It did have some pick up, revved like a biotch, but just wasn't nice to be in. Kinda felt closed in. I drove a Miata and that seemed more open even. And I used to drive a 96 Mustang, so being in small cars wasn't foreign. I actually liked the Pontiac Vibes, drove lots of those. Neat little cars, just a little slow but whaddaya expect? Focuses are nice cars, built alright too. I loved the RSXs and TLs, those are a bit expensive, but really nicely built cars, different from Hondas. Can't think of any others. Hope this helps ya pick one.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,075 Posts
I've always been a fan of the Civic Si's. I owned an '86 CRX Si in college with a twin cam integra motor, that thing was a s**t load of fun. Car was reliable as hell, and even got great gas mileage when I was dogging it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not looking to making it all decked out and what I'll probley go with just the factory areo kit and maybe step up to the 18 wheels all from HFP (hondas factory performance) but no stupid 4ft wings and body scraping body kits. I'm 6'0 and 180 figuring i should be able to fit decent in there for just round town back an forth.

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
I'm six foot nothing and I was ok. Then agian, I'm pretty skinny. The overall car is pretty ugly, but at least it's not over-the-top ugly. Another thing, this is werid too, they tend to attract girls. I have no idea why. Speaking of, I was told that my Bronco is "cute" today. WTF?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
The reason they attract girls is because they are looking for a gay friend, no better place to find gay than in a Honda.

Okay I kid I kid...but no seriously its true.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts