Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, if any of you are interested in going to the 2007 Ford/Bronco Swap Meet, just let me know and I will give you the info for it. I just went to this years and took my truck to show it. I was a little disapointed though, I did not even see one of you there. But no big deal, just thought I would advertise for next years. ;)

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
PHANT said:
Something:rofl: :histerica

You might get a better response if you did this in another section, like the "Anything Else" section or maybe the chapter where this will take place.

:stupid

·
Registered
302 Posts
I was there, did not know you were though. Well I would have looked for you , had I known what to look for. This was the first I went to. How was this one compared to the ones in the past?

·
Registered
368 Posts
she's purty and she's got a sweet ride. and by the way where is it? when?

·
Registered
245 Posts
I was going to go but life has not been good the last week. I am planning on going next year. I have been the last few years. :thumbup

·
Registered
302 Posts
www.broncoswapmeet.com

It was last Saturday. Stay tuned for next year. Definately a great resource for any restoration guys.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thankyou Paul for putting the link here, I was a little slow at showing it. Are you going to next years show?? My truck should be alot different by next year, I have major plans for it, it's exciting!! Did you see my truck at this years show? It was parked two spots in front of the entry gate, just curious.:cool: Did you see the green diesel bronco? That was a sweet truck, the highlight of my day.......can you guess what the plans are for mine?!? ;) I have all the parts to do it, just need the time.

·
Registered
302 Posts
BroncoGurl351 said:
Thankyou Paul for putting the link here, I was a little slow at showing it. Are you going to next years show?? My truck should be alot different by next year, I have major plans for it, it's exciting!! Did you see my truck at this years show? It was parked two spots in front of the entry gate, just curious.:cool: Did you see the green diesel bronco? That was a sweet truck, the highlight of my day.......can you guess what the plans are for mine?!? ;) I have all the parts to do it, just need the time.
I am sure I will be at next years show. I live about 4 miles from the Hudsonville fairgrounds. This was the first year I went. I was on a mission to find some tires (no luck), so I was in and out kinda quick. I did look at a few of the Broncs along the right side as you entered, I am sure I saw yours. Goin diesel huh?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts