Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is a little early, Joe usually asks for submissions at the begining of October, but I wanted to put an idea out there on a theme.....
How about doing a Calandar using....
Group Shots?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I like it.....we could also do a tribute calendar to all the broncos that have been totalled, sold, or burned in the last year.....

·
penis
3,318 Posts
I would like to see a group shot of each generation seperating, 78-79 Broncos, 80-86 Broncos, 87-91 broncos, 92-96 broncos, Keep the seperated and do the next 8 monthes of great off road shots. Or a complete topless calander and we can call it Broncos gone wild.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
I don't like any of those ideas. In most group shots the rigs are to small to make out any detail, and therefore make poor calendar pics. Rigs that have been sold? No thanks, as a Bronco site believe that we should reward actually KEEPING your Bronco, not selling it.

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
I don't like any of those ideas. In most group shots the rigs are to small to make out any detail, and therefore make poor calendar pics. Rigs that have been sold? No thanks, as a Bronco site believe that we should reward actually KEEPING your Bronco, not selling it.
very true, but id love to see my bronco in the calendar

·
TTB FTW
884 Posts
I like it.....we could also do a tribute calendar to all the broncos that have been totalled, sold, or burned in the last year.....
that would be cool, maybe just for the ones that got wrecked/burned though. It was their choice to sell it and we shouldnt "honor" their decision on selling a rig! its blasphemy to sell one anyway why put them in our calendar?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Ok sold was not a good idea, I was leaning more towards the sentimental side with those that are gone due to not being in our control like burned or totaled/destroyed from being hit, stolen...whatnot...

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Bronco with your hot g/f or wife posing with it?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I actually take offense to this statement....Selling my bronco was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make, and one that I did not take lightly. I owned it for near 14 years and to me was family. I NEVER thought I would ever sell it.....ever. But due to my financial situation, I HAD to in order to get a cheaper car to get me to and from work so I could support my family. I loved my truck and I will own another some day. I owned it longer than many people on this site have been driving...

I hope you never find yourself in the situation where you are faced with the possibility of having to sell it ever....but, I was after 14 years of ownership.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
I have to agree. I think any group shot should be one of each Generation of the FSB and it should be on the Cover of the calender.

·
I see Broncos
6,036 Posts
Group shots can work they just have to be in the right perspective:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.