Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Some assembly required!
5,472 Posts
I don't like any of those ideas. In most group shots the rigs are to small to make out any detail, and therefore make poor calendar pics. Rigs that have been sold? No thanks, as a Bronco site believe that we should reward actually KEEPING your Bronco, not selling it.

5,472 Posts
I actually take offense to this statement....Selling my bronco was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make, and one that I did not take lightly...
Don't care , don't care , don't care. I don't care if you're offended or not. My statement is correct and I whole heartedly stand by it.

From the breadth of the theme ideas here one thing is becoming increasingly clear; picking a theme, any theme, for the calendar beyond having full size Broncos in it just won't work. Bottom line- if you have great pics, submit them when the time comes. If they're good enough, they'll make the cut. If you want a crashed, sold, SAS'ed, soft topped Bronco's only calendar go and publish it yourself.

5,472 Posts
I do care that 93 beast gave up his beloved after all those years. I am approaching year 13. That must have been tough. I have no intention of parting with mine anytime soon...
You misunderstood what I said there. I never want to see someone be forced into selling their Bronco, and I believe him when he says it was a tough choice. What I really don't care about is the fact that he is offended.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.