Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Lol looks like a two door Raptor with a camper shell.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
:stupid

NEed to extend the rear body a little and shorten the "Cap"

·
Registered
206 Posts
Considering what most Bronc's are used for, I'd think a F-250 based one would make more sense.

They could even offer a FSB special edition, complete with a SAS, SSWB (Scrap Steel, Welder and Booze) bumpers and parts from 5 different F150/250/350s.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Agree qwitht he shorter wheelbase, looks too like an onefiddy with a shell.

·
Registered
304 Posts
i really hope they never bring back the bronco, unless they did it realistically, but in all honesty it would probably look like an edge and an escape got drunk and made a bad decision. boxy in a bad way, and fwd w/ an awd option. a mini excursion would be fawking awesome, but i doubt that would ever happen now-a-days

·
Registered
304 Posts
if you could get a 6.2 v8 6spd with tons in a short wheelbase super duty platform, i think people would be all over it like white on rice, plus the option of an available diesel, it would kill a lot of the competition. i just don't think ford is in the position to take the risk right now

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
IF they re-release the bronco, the wise thing for ford to do would be to do it in a retro style of the early broncos, something of a competitor to the jeep wrangler. a spartin, top removable, purpose built small (but powerful and strong) suv, very capable for offroad with no plastic crap hanging all over it (like an FJ)

of course, their idiot marketing guys would have to step in and tell them that for it to sell to the "masses" it would need to be a hybrid, and have plastic bumpers/running boards, shitty ground clearance, independent suspension, and other stuff that would ruin it's car-guy appeal, and result in nobody wanting it at all.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,513 Posts
Shittiest chop Ive ever seen. Jeeze a friggin canopy on a raptor. Some friggin talent.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Here's an Orc I 'shooped after being awake for about three days straight:

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
IDK, Jeep is getting badder ass by the year. Ford could follow suit.
the new jeeps are jokes IMO, the new grand cherokee looks ok though... Only modern jeep i'd ever buy is the SRT 8 GC.....

Hell, the new wrangler is on the JK platform, "Just Kidding" :toothless

·
Registered
304 Posts
still kinda brings teh ghey, but that is a brazillion times better than the o/p's chop.

FORD, IF YOU DO EVER MAKE A NEW BRONCO, LOOK AT THE POST ABOVE MINE AND DO SOMETHING THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE IT. DIG DEEP AND GO BACK TO THE STYLING OF THE 70'S AND 80'S, OTHERWISE SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

the only newish body style i can take is the 1st gen. super poopies. queer, curvy, sissy shit that just doesn't have any personality.

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
rockford compare that to the ones i posted. pretty similar

1 - 20 of 22 Posts