Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

What would be a better day for "you" to go on this run?

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The new year is quickly approaching us. It has been kicked around a few times of doing another new year run to Carova Beach. We have discussed a few dates but want to see first who all is interested and second when it would be best/most convenient for the masses. Please participate if you are interested and will be there baring an "emergency". Don't feel like you have to take your Bronco catch a ride with someone who is going or use another "4wd" vehicle. This will be a day trip. Depart early am and return early evening of same day. Poll will close on the 30th of November. That should be sufficent time for people to make the proper arrangements, preparations and accomodations.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
hey first voter. weekdays are always better for me personally, because i work retail. but if we decide soon enough, it wont matter ill take off anyway.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I say sunday.

but in reality...I don't know if I will actually b down there for the trip. maybe the 2nd. But i'm not sure on the 31st or the 1st. I don't know our new years eve plans. And i don't wanna wake up tooo early after bringing in the new year.

We shall see. But sunday would be the "optimal" time for me seeing that it takes about 4 hours to get down there and I'd rather drive that on saturday and not be stressed about traffic n such.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Rick, you should have put a vote for (I'm game for either day i have no kids and off the whole time so i will work with anyones schedule) :thumbup haha

But yea what ever works best with yall. I talked with Nicole and we are going to get a hotel down there the night before the trip. Being off season hotels are crazy cheap and i dont want to do all the driving in one day.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,192 Posts
Never been on the beach with a truck, may be a good new experience...

KC

·
Super Moderator
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just six people interested in going? Mark I don't see that you voted. I spoke to the wife looks like we are going to go down and then stay a day or two. It will be worth the trip down. We had a blast last time we did this and it rained the entire weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
I am talking to stevied about it and trying to find a place to stay, if salt and his girl go down earlier then which ever day. we are thinking about making it a weekend trip maybe. i will vote when i get the answer from the boss.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Yea i think we are going to make it a weekend trip as well. Leave here 30th that Friday and come back the 1st Sunday.

Are we going to try to do a together thing? or everyone just get there own hotel room and we meet up sometime saturday or ??

1 - 20 of 145 Posts