Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
58 to go......

Here are the trails - which ones haven't we done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I say we go down to the 38 blacks and run those early in the day and then meander back and forth on the greens the second half of the day.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Maybe a bit ambitious, maybe run one, then switch back and hit the blues until we make it back to canp

·
Super Moderator
6,619 Posts
Kenny, Mark, Evan and I will be there from Va Beach area. I don't think Ray (diesel early) and Rob will be there this year.

My list:
f-250 shock mounts
sliders
new fan shroud
tranny cooler
rear bumper (dreaming)

I'll put this out there for you guys to ponder. MEB is offering to pick up the tab on your wheeling fees at Rausch if you trail guide. I can get you more details if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Kenny, Mark, Evan and I will be there from Va Beach area. I don't think Ray (diesel early) and Rob will be there this year.

My list:
f-250 shock mounts
sliders
new fan shroud
tranny cooler
rear bumper (dreaming)

I'll put this out there for you guys to ponder. MEB is offering to pick up the tab on your wheeling fees at Rausch if you trail guide. I can get you more details if you are interested.
Rick,

Contact Bonsai Dave - he has a great bumper on his silver 78 that he is going to scrap. tucks in real nice, solid, rock crawler style and has a spindle based swing out mount. I went up and picked up the front bumper off of it this weekend. He is such a good dude.

I could probably go pick it up from him (he is an hour away) and bring it back to my area.

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
54 days to go! Get your wrenches going this weekend! I am going to focus on little stuff this weekend. New, quiet exhaust going on Thursday! Gonna miss the "roar" a little, but man is it loud!

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Down to 50 days!!!!

Ordered a new tailgate latch assembly & clips - current one is bent where the handles attaches to it - my experience is that type of metal once bent, is really weak and won't hold its shape if bent back.

Exhaust on Thursday, spring perches on Friday and drop spare tire off for tube install sometime between now and Saturday.

Once completed, I will have no more critical items left on my list - just fine tuning from here on out for this season.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
One month to go.

Any updates on attendees? Any lurkers ready to commit?

·
FSM Lifetime
674 Posts
Ball joints are in. I'll get an alignment this week and am ordering new rear springs to replace my sagging ones. After that all I have left is a few odds and ends. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
When is everyone arriving? Anyone up for a link up Wednesday evening to decide on trails? I prefer not to dick around on Thursday.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
23 days - get your stuff in order!

I have a couple of fine tune items and I need to install my sliders. Other than that, I am good to go.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Roll Call:

Deathmobile2 (Rich)
Silent One (Jim) +3
379sinvb (Rick)
Nineveh (Darrell)
89Bronco302 (Erik)
BroncoJoe96 (Joe)