Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
As a first timer, where would you recommend staying? Twin Grove or Rausch or Hotel? I have a camper but I've heard from Prez & Vice Prez of MEB at SuperCel that there is just primitive camping at Rausch? I'm trying to determine where all the activites are held. I understand its mostly a wheeling event, so naturally I'll like to be as close to there as possible (dont feel like airing up and down for a 15mile drive everyday) but if there are hangouts afterward at Twin Grove.....you see my dilemma.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As a first timer, where would you recommend staying? Twin Grove or Rausch or Hotel? I have a camper but I've heard from Prez & Vice Prez of MEB at SuperCel that there is just primitive camping at Rausch? I'm trying to determine where all the activites are held? It understand its mostly a wheeling event, so naturally I'll like to be as close to there as possible (dont feel like airing up and down for a 15mile drive everyday) but if there are hangouts afterward at Twin Grove.....you see my dilemma.

I would definitely stay at Twin Grove as that is where the Bronco Family stays - meals are there, pavilion, opportunity to mingle with the other bronco folks, etc.

In my opinion, it’s not much of a round up if you don’t stay at Twin Grove.

Rausch is very primitive.

You will want to air up some, but they have a good air source at the park. Never been an issue for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Roger that. Thanks for the advice

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Pull-thru site is booked. I think I was #6 on the wait list for a cabin so looks like I'll be dragging everything on the g/n.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts