Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I saw. With a 13hr haul, I was really just hoping to tow it on my single car trailer vs the 40ft g/n. I suppose I could stay at a hotel and not bring the camper & g/n. Damn....choices. But if I camp atleast its already reserved.

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
42 days to go...........so far only 3 folks on here that I know of that are going:

Deathmobile2
Silent One
Bronco Logic (sort of an oxymoron since Bronco's make me act illogical.....)

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I won't be there again this year. Baseball tourney for Collin keeps us away. So someone is going to be pleased when I cancel my cabin reservation.

Evan, Kenny & Mark will be there.

Enjoy boys!

Maybe next year for me.
YES!!!! Can I take over your registration? PM me if possible.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Up to 5 now....

Deathmobile2
Silent One
Bronco Logic
89Bronco302
BroncoJoe96

Who else is in?
Im in :thumbup

I was just talking about changing my days off at work so i could go :toothless

Ill most likely just drive up Sat morning, ride for the day and then head out sometime that evening.
Cool.:thumbup

·
Registered
250 Posts
Since breaking and replacing a steering knuckle after last years roundup I've gone through 2 front driveshafts, 1 leaf spring pack, an engine, cooked the electrical system, and smashed the windshield, so I'm out

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Since breaking and replacing a steering knuckle after last years roundup I've gone through 2 front driveshafts, 1 leaf spring pack, an engine, cooked the electrical system, and smashed the windshield, so I'm out

And none of that has anything to do with your driving style! We’ll miss ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Ok folks, only a month to go!

What do you need to get done to be ready?

I need to finish up my 8 lug upgrade. Just final assembly now - all the hard stuff like welding and painting done. Rear axle is bolted back in. Should be able to hit the trails next weekend to shake it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 - 40 of 154 Posts