Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 154 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Let’s get back on track - 28 days to go!

Got my rear in gear, literally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
22 working days left if you are arriving on Wednesday!!!!

Anyone new to the mix or we still at:

Me
Silentone
broncoJoe
89bronco302
Broncologic aka Georgia Dawgz

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Steering hose fixed and high speed fan rewired for the 2nd time. She's gassed up and awaiting to be loaded on the trailer.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I have three key things to finish up:

1. Modify the Fuel Command Center to stop overheating by converting the vent to a return
2. Replace tranny pan with extra capacity pan and move sending unit for gauge - I think it is taking in a lot of heat soak in its current location
3. Build a shock hoop to for the rear - when I moved my axle mounts up, I now bottom the shock out

Other than some basic prep, I am good to go.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Whats the temp looking like up there? Surely it cant be as humid as it is down here.....(I pray)

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Whats the temp looking like up there? Surely it cant be as humid as it is down here.....(I pray)
As of right now, it's on the mid to high 70's there, don't remember is ever being real humid there. Last year it went into the 40's one of the nights. It could be very hot or down pouring and cold, you never know.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
40's sounds nice. My Bronco hates the heat

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I generally dont wheel in the summer b/c of the heat/humidity in the south. I'm a fall/winter wheeler...just easier on the rig and I enjoy the weather more. But our seasons are hot, super hot, still hot, and about to be hot.

Its always interesting to see/hear the west-coaster's yell out "wheeling season is here" and all I can think is pffft...mine is going into hibernation. So jelly of their temps...and their terrain, scenery, etc. God, I wished I liked mud. I guess we always want what we dont have....:shrug

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
I have three key things to finish up:

1. Modify the Fuel Command Center to stop overheating by converting the vent to a return

2. Replace tranny pan with extra capacity pan and move sending unit for gauge - I think it is taking in a lot of heat soak in its current location

3. Build a shock hoop to for the rear - when I moved my axle mounts up, I now bottom the shock out

Other than some basic prep, I am good to go.

14 days to go after today!!!!

And I forgot to add to replace my power steering pump with a PSC unit I have had on my bench for quite some time.

·
ate lug
8,390 Posts
Im an hour south; usually its similar weather, just cooler. That said, its currently 66º, and its rained twice today. It was pretty humid last week, but the last few days its been pretty nice. Im hoping its nice so i can take the top off the bronco :toothless

61 - 80 of 154 Posts