Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
9 days to go!!!

For everyone going, please PM me your mobile number so we can get a group text going to coordinate.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
What is AOAA for the lonely southerner?

·
Premium Member
7,131 Posts
I may have an issue, my ruff stuff steering that i just put on has a tie rod at the pitman arm that is shot already, apparently it uses a ES2027R that no one local has Though is was an ES2027L but is not.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Edit------I call Ruff Stuff and they are warrantying it for me and i should have it monday, fingers crossed.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,500 Posts
You sure its not an ES2026R? Most people use ES2027L and ES2026R for their draglink. They are both high misalignment TREs so either would work on that end, just depends if you need a left-hand or a right-hand TRE.

·
Premium Member
7,131 Posts
You sure its not an ES2026R? Most people use ES2027L and ES2026R for their draglink. They are both high misalignment TREs so either would work on that end, just depends if you need a left-hand or a right-hand TRE.
The ES2026R is longer that the ES2027R
I called Ruff stuff and they confirmed that. The ES2027L looks identical, just the wrong thread. They would have to use some odd ball part that I can't find at a parts store, only place I found it was ruffstuff, barns4x4 and parts Mike.

101 - 120 of 154 Posts